Thursday, March 12, 2009

I thank you, God.

I got my result, it's pretty good, i'm really satisfied with what i get. most of us scored like hell in SPM. and studying engineering will definitely be my next main focus.

this is my results;

Bahasa Melayu - A1
Bahasa Inggeris - A1
Sejarah - A1
Mathematics - A1
Additional Mathematics - A1
Physics - A1
Lukisan Kejuruteraan - A1

the other three, just B's. Period.

I would like to thank these wonderful people;
God, Mak dan Ayah, my family, cikgu Rohana, "Miss" Azora, cikgu Mahyuddin, cikgu Anita, Pn. Tan, Madam Lau, Miss Irene, Uztaz Alias, cikgu Syazwani, cikgu Noni, Mr. Tan, cikgu Sara, cikgu Rosli, cikgu Rahmat, Apit, Fazrol, Chee Khong, Adam, Adib and lastly to my one and only "bestest" friend, Yee Jun.

To Wen Jun: thanks a lot for the concern, you are way cuter and more beautiful than last time. Study hard this year and I believe you can do better than me.

Thank you and Xie xie and Terima kasih.

Cheers,
Umar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bagus-bagus jugak results budak2 tahun kau ye. yang tak tahan tu, most of them bantai letak results kat blog... ganas-ganas.

mesti pas ni korang rindu zaman skolah plak kan kan kan...

congrats umar. btw, that guitar you have now that couldnt wait to buy so much, really is worth it now!! :D just saying.

khadijah said...

kamu,tahniah..=)

Unknown said...

congrats :)