Thursday, May 7, 2009

OK GO !

it's not the band, duhh. .

well i don't have any specific reasons actually right now. .just feel like typing it. .

but first thing first, emm last few days or should i say last week, there's been a chaotic mess in my chatbox. .it all started with a dude who obviously is not happy with my song. .



so my advice to that dude is, please, if u think that u are better than me, please, do write a song. .but i seriously think that he will not take this challenge from me since he doesn't even know what's an octave is. .aww, that is so lame and moronic of you to comment on people's songs. .seriously, now only i know that moron people will never get satisfied with other people's achievement or doings. .moronic will always find a way to shout bullshits comments. .period.

ok, to the brighter part. ^_^





I CHANGED MY MIND, I'M GOING TO UM. .

lazy to edit this post, so i hope it's clear now. .


i actually got three offers to date. .Matriks, Universiti Malaya and UNITEN. .out of these three, the one that has the highest chance for me to get my ass to is UNITEN. .well, i choose UNITEN because of its facilities that it has. .i've been there like twice and so far, i am quite impressed and satisfied with all its facilities. .what i mean by facilities is UNITEN's buildings are kinda new, clean and look very tempting for students to study at. .the cafeteria is above par, their computer labs are good and one thing i kinda cannot wait to be at is their apartment. .from what i can see, the apartment is for four people to stay at once. .and have four rooms which means one person per room. .that is like sooo good bcuz u can have your own room, do whatever you like with it for let say 5 years?. .and i really really do hope that i can get many chinese and maybe indian friends, i just wanna feel what is it like to mix around with other races and i can feel that it is gonna be exciting. .and hopefully i'll get a girlfriend there. .of course it's not my aim but it could be good, you know, have someone to talk to when you are like bored or something. .but anyways, chinese are welcome to knock my door. . ^_^

uuuuhhh~~, interesting eh??. .

next, i can say many of my friends are going to matriks this monday. .i admit, i do feel like kinda left out whenever i think about it because i'm still gonna stuck here in kuantan. .sigh. .and to all of my friends, do not change your phone number. .guys, who knows, maybe 10 years later, i'm gonna invite you all to my wedding right?. .

and, i bought a new lappy , it's Compaq and it is my first lappy and very happy for it's functionality. .getting used to it. .

lastly, gonna have a good time this saturday night and sunday. .sunday i'm having smartniaga and what my sense telling me is this year's smartniaga is not gonna be THAT good. .no way it is gonna be as good as the old days. .haaaa, what a sweet memories. .

so, see ya this Sunday !

Cheers,
Umar.

2 comments:

Aishah Zl said...

hurm.gud luck in uniten umar.:)
hope u will have lots lots of chinese as well as indian friends nnt.i have mine da.:P
+sy akn tggu invitation wed kamu.haha!
and yeah.agreed psl smart niage tu.;)

Alia Ramley said...

i really wonder why there were such a chaotic+mess msgs in your chat room..

well, it is a great song for the beginner. keep it up..

and gud luck in uni10..