Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am going to New Zealand

nahh..actually something happen today..and its about New Zealand..it is so embarassing that i cannot face the shame..but at least i learnt something new..hahah..

ok it's like this..i went to an English class..everything was normal..totally normal..and on that class, we discussed about how to write an essay, especially the first paragraph which is the intro..then the teacher asked us to write the first paragraph of an essay..the topic was "Travelling"..each one of us has to write one and read it aloud..so i wrote one..and everyone did the same too..

I wrote : "Where would you go if you are given the chance to travel anywhere in the world?. If I were given the chance, i would definitely go to one of the most beautiful country in Europe, New Zealand. Over there, I can enjoy the awe-inspiring scenery while relaxing my mind and shaking off my stress. Cool breeze air, breathtaking scenery, serene vibe; these are the things that I can find in New Zealand."

when I read that aloud, everyone was like "whoa gosh!"..i was like "what?"..then everyone turned to me and the teacher laugh suddenly..everyone snorted a little.."Umar, New Zealand is not in Europe" my teacher said..my face turned fucking red..i feel so embarassed..so numb..i was electrocuted..i mean just imagine saying that in front of your class..aiyo..and I JUST KNEW that New Zealand is NOT IN EUROPE..after 17 years..i just knew today,,i just knew..just knew...sigh...seriously, all this while, i swear to God, i thought that New Zealand is in Europe....sigh..

yupp..you can laugh all you want..its okay..i learnt something today.. =D

well, shit happens...

2 comments:

Aishah Adnan said...

LOL. no wonder u asked me the other day on where exactly new zealand was. boyyyy, googleearth it now

Aishah Adnan said...

you called me big, huh, you motherfucker!!! hahaha you're so lame u dont know where NZ is. god!!