Saturday, July 12, 2008

recurring numbers

I can't remember when but i believe it happened the other day..thursday I guess..i had this..nightmare..a bad dream..it really fuck my day..i wouldn't want it to happen ever again..

in that dream, something that everyone would not want to happen, occur in my dream..they keep flashing in that dream..on and on..again and again..it sucks big time I tell ya..during each interval, three numbers appeared simultaneously..i can see these in a clear sight..the numbers are : 201, 700, 700

the thing that made me curious is; why do these numbers kept appearing in that dream?..201, 700, 700..wtf???

anyway, I'm sure it will not happen..have the tendency but..fuck i do not want to think about it..

-case closed-

2 comments:

dinieezyane said...

waduh2... gawat begini...
cbe ka check kat al-Quran..
mne tau ada kene mengena...
=D (buat tau jerk)

Anonymous said...

you dreamed of numbers? you got issues HAHA