Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another 25 to go. . .

school will re-open tomorrow.. shit..

anyway, i'm here to share with you something..

it happened on the 14th of August 2008, 4:10pm..

i was playing my guitar and of course, i played the magnificent MUSE.. XD ..i planned to record my playings and i did record it..and i played the guitar and message with ms. piggy at the same time..yeah we chat and chat for quite a long time..all of the sudden, while i was playing the guitar, my phone blinked again and again..i thought it was the alarm..but after taking a closer look, it was an incoming call..and it was ms.piggy..whoa!..i was like, shocked..never, before this, she called me whatsoever..pfff..i answered the call and for 4 seconds, no sound whatsoever.. @_@ ..i was blank for awhile..i stared at my phone, idle..i called her back and without my expectation, she answered..

Umar: "did you call me just now?..why?"

Ms.piggy: "yeah yeah, sorry sorry!!!..i accidentally call you!!..i pushed the wrong button!!..sorry sorry!!! (she snorted)"

Umar: "oh yeah yeah, sure..ok bye bye.."

hahah, it was a very gelabah conversation i tell ya..she panicked a bit..i can tell by the way she talked to me in that call..so do i actually..and your giggles are kinda cute..heh it was cute..

and it happened while i was playing Starlight..i have the recorded video..and the "hello-moment" is on the video..but i stop to record it when i called her back.. XD

here it is;



i cut my hair today, it is better i think..of course, it is shorter..i look more 'mature'..haha..

miss me, message me...


another 25 to go. . .

Cheers,
Umar


P/S:



i bought Hujan and quite impressing actually but i do not like BAST in this album, it kinda lost its touch..the guitar solo effect sounded really cheap..but this album opens a new chapter for the band..well done..

1 comment:

dinieezyane said...

wohhooo....
kamu sudah terjatuh Awang!!!
Jatuh apa eh? ka pon tau kan...
kekekee...