Monday, August 4, 2008

dah habis dah

i never thought my previous post would cause such little havoc inside out..i really never thought about that...i feel a bit worried because i fear my teachers would read my blog and develop wrong perceptions towards me..anyway, they can read my blog..i welcome them with open arms..

the thing here is, i do not wanna use this blog/people to think that i use this blog as one of my arsenal to bombard people around me..it never crossed my mind..if i ever offended some people who had read my blog, i did not mean it..i'm sorry because these few days back, i feel something isn't right..i believe that i somehow violate my motto of life, "Less is More"..

so, this is my last post regarding to that black/dark incident..you know, i welcome any comments from you guys, it is healthy to post such comments because you channel your thoughts instead of just keeping a tight grip onto it..it could lead you into something nasty if you do not express your thoughts on someone/something..it could demolish you in and out..

and to Lily, i really appreciate your views on that issue and i would love you to visit my blog often because you might have your own thoughts about issues that i might be posting..i welcome your comments with arms wide open..i really do..and i do not hold a grudge whatsoever on you after you commented one of my post..i do not because i believe the term "free speech" does apply in this short, colourful life..my teacher once said "you should have stress in your life in an apropriate amount and manner"..

dah habis dah..

P/S: habishh daa.. =D..btw, if my previous/upcoming post's title doesn't make any sense and has the ", then it is an anagram..and nice fringe tho.. =D

5 comments:

who? said...

yeah...macam ni lah yang abang suka...it's better to be the bigger man....lgipun byk lagi benda boleh kita wat kan...baca post abang yg pasal spm,you'll noe wat i'm saying..

Lily Cartina said...

thank you.
i don't hold any grudge against u too.
not at all.
not a single bit.


for old friends sake.
:-)

Anonymous said...

alas, haha things dah clearrr

dinieezyane said...

waaaa... tidak!! ini tidak sepatutnyer berlaku!!! gadogadogado!!! ahahhaa.. kuih gado-gado ah.. lol..
juz kidding.. =D

AhmadZulblablabla said...

haaa dengar tu awang, old friends sake remember bahahahaa :p