Sunday, August 17, 2008

21.90

school's holidays are here..yahoo!..now its the time for me to sleep a lot and rest a bit..but still, i have to study because SPM is just only few days away...anyway, Lee Chong Wei got silver medal for us..well, at least he got something for us..

speaking of which, haha yesterday i whammed my so-called iron safe with a sledge hammer and a screw driver to retreive something that is valueable to me..i whammed it because i lost the key and it remains locked for like 2 years..so i have a purpose and it was fun.. =D..i smashed it until the locks broke apart, it took me about 10 minutes..i opened and took what's inside..

AND, without my expectations, i met again with my beloved Gold medal which was given to me when i was in Form 2..ahh, im walking down a sweet, loving memory lane now.. =D...heh the Gold medal was awarded to me during the SMART's 2005 Sports Day..on the medal, there are lines embedded on it, it says:

KEJOHANAN OLAHRAGA
SMART KE-37 2005
L/CAKERA (LC)
JOHAN



yeah, i was the undisputed champion..yay!.. =D..why do i feel so bangga with it?..here's why;

1. It was my maiden participation in that particular game.
2. I beat ALL the guys from other forms (in my catagory); Form 1 and even Form 3..hell yeah, i was in Form 2 that time. =D
3. It was the last event for the particular game. now, it is gone since then.
4. I was the underdog.

my farthest throw in that game was 21.90 metre..everyone else was like 17-18 metres only..my strength tops them..haha =D

Cheers,
Umar

3 comments:

dinieezyane said...

Fuyoh!!!
kuat giler ka Awang..
=D

nana said...

so should i call you oma d underdog now??..
haha..lol

bulan. said...

uhh,mr.
is that ur ibanez?
yg dkt atasssssss skali of ur blog.