Monday, June 2, 2008

hey world!


hye!..feel a bit awkward but still, i'm gonna try my best to introduce myself ya..
my name is Umar and i'm 17..the youngest out of 4 siblings..i have a moderate family..i'm grateful to what God gave me/us..but i fear that someday, money that we have will be depleted/insufficient..thats my biggest fear =(..anyway i create this blog so that i have a 'wall' for me to scribble things that flash through my mind..it could be about math or politics or musics scenes or MUSE or about rubiks cube..it could be about anything..and i do not really care whether people know about the existence of my blog..lagi sikit orang tau, lagi banyak aku suka..also i can polish up my english vocab whatsoever using this blog..

4 facts about me:



1. I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE MUSE
- in case if you are wondering, Muse is actually an alternative band..comprises of Matthew James Bellamy, Dominic Howard and Chris Wolstenhome..they are fugging awesome, brilliant, creative et cetera..sorry for the foul languages; i just cant help it..=D ..most people underrate this majestic band..
i have all their CDs and DVDs..they do not know how to appreciate their powerful music....the song 'Fury', to me, is their Ultimate song..it is near perfect musically and lyrically, prove: the main guitar riffs notes 'turun' scale while the bass notes 'naik' scale (sorry have to use malay words cos i cant figure out the suitable words} and eventually they meet each other after few bars..and that was like fug la wei!!!..is there any other band that can do that?..i dont think so..they are truly an epic stuff!!! -enough words-...so, if you dont know what topic to chitchat with me, just pop out Muse and you wont be disappointed..



2. I CAN SOLVE RUBIKS CUBE
- yupp..thats true..it's a piece of cake solving it..i can solve a 2X2, 3X3 and 4X4..5X5 i'm working on it but not in the mean time..my best time for 3X3 is 70s..haha i think only few Malaysians can solve demented-puzzle..its fun, you should try it yourself..and if you feel like buying one, buy the Rubiks brand cos it is smooth and will last longer than other standard cube..save some money and buy it..worth every ringgit malaysia you spend..



3. I CAN PLAY GUITAR, PIANO AND KEYBOARDS
- i started learning guitar when i was 14..i can still remember learning it..it was tough at first but once you got the rhythm, you're on..i play guitar because i was captivated by Muse songs..i play guitar because of Muse.. =D



4. I HAVE ECCENTRIC INTEREST IN MATHEMATICS
- i love math..we should love math..my friends and people always thought that math is only applicable only on papers but the reality is, you can apply it in your daily life..i really use math theory and stuff in my life..i apply what my math teacher/mentor taught me in school et cetera..really, it works..it may sound a bit nerdy but hell, who cares?!..for instance, i use linear programming whenever i'm buying stuff like guitar strings..based on my program, i know how many strings set i should buy so that i didnt waste my money..trust me, it helps a lot..if you are a cupid fella, math theory is your friend, buddy..


so thats it for now..i will update my blog if i have no 'aral melintang'..it could be
about anything.....emm maybe the next post is about politics..yeah maybe....until then, bye..

No comments: