Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Selected for National Physics Competition

my physics teacher selected me and others to participate in that competition..i'm shocked because i never thought of going and i just barely knew its existence..and i got high marks jugak laa in the recent exams..but i think overall, my grades are "falling" down but the fall is not that obvious..just a slight drop..and i failed the fugging chemistry..not suprised at all..only that particular subject..i do not know why..and Lim Chee Kong inspired me to excel in my studies..i feel that way because he plays a lot and curse everyone around him but still, he managed to get good results..i wonder how in the hell he did that?!..huh anyway, i'm afraid right now and fear is filling the air because SPM is just waiting to knock the door..kejap sangat masa berlalu..

No comments: